If you look closely at the last image, you’ll see that she’s wearing light yellow panties to take a bath, much as Beverly D’Angelo wore panties to shower in the first Vacation movie.
Kylie Jenner shows off her ass wearing a thong bikini at a beach in Turks and Caicos
Full gallery here
Geez, I feel old. I hope she did this for a role or something.
By the way, as she approaches 50, she looks better than ever.
“KATIE SIGMOND’S PERFECT BIG ASS AND OTHER CELEBRITIES IN A WEEKLY INSTAGRAM/TWITTER ROUNDUP“
I don’t know whether this cam is the Sundance cut or not, but Mia’s full frontal is still in it, or at least I think it is. I can’t explain why one pic has pubic hair and the other does not. The whole scene is a special-effects-heavy hallucination being experienced by Vampire Eric as he undergoes a cloning process, so I’m not even sure what is going on, but in the context of the movie, it must be Mia.
(In context, it is her character, but this scene is also jumbled with fast cuts, strobe effects, color filters, kaleidoscope effects, etc, so I don”t really know who is who.)
I don’t know the one below, possibly Caroline Boulton (and others behind her).
Just to refresh your memory, this film starred Joe Namath at the very zenith of his popularity. He led the Jets to their remarkable upset of the Colts in January of 1969, and this film came out in 1970.
Let’s just say he was a lot better at football than he was at acting.
Mr. Skin reported the following:
- In Fair Play, Phoebe Dynevor shows her breasts as she gets out of the shower in one scene.
- Skye P. Marshall shows her breasts when she stands against a wall in a shower scene in To Live and Die and Live.
- In the movie Mamacruz, Kiti Manver shows her left breast as she slips a nightgown on.
- Emily Willis shows her T&A in the B&W film Divinity, and Karrueche Tran has a sex scene in the same film.
- “Marin Ireland shows her buns and a bit of boobage in Birth/Rebirth.”
- Amandla Stenberg bares her breasts in My Animal.
- Mia Goth did a full frontal scene in Infinity Pool. At least two other women did full-frontal nudity as well as some men. There was also a drugged-out orgy scene filled with special effects. The theatrical release will not be the same as the one screened at Sundance. The film had to be cut to get an R rating, and I don’t know the exact details of the cuts.
She’s Maria from West Side Story. I never noticed that she was built like this.
Here’s a nice recent interview.
Of the Laverne and Shirley principals, only Lenny (Michael McKean) survives. Both Laverne and Shirley have now passed on, as have Squiggy and The Big Ragu. They all died relatively young – aged 69 to 75. (McKean is 75 now.)
I suppose I haven’t thought about Cindy Williams in this millennium. If you had asked me yesterday to guess whether she was alive, my likelihood of a correct answer would have been the same as my chance of calling a coin flip correctly.
And yet her passing makes me sad. I reacted to her passing the same way I react when I hear of the loss of a high school classmate that I remember fondly, but have not thought about since graduation.
She never did a nude scene. The closest she came, oddly enough, was when she mounted a comeback at age 50 in Meet Wally Sparks, the cast of which gave a fresh spark to the word “eclectic” (A few examples: Cindy, Rodney Dangerfield, Burt Reynolds, Gilbert Gottfried, Ron Jeremy, Jerry Springer, Sir Mix a Lot. Full list here.)
In the first episode of I Love Lucy, somebody said “Why don’t we have a cigarette?” The result looked like this:
They took the cigarettes out of a wooden box and never identified the brand, so the show wasn’t cashing in on a product placement. It was just a general pro-smoking message! Worse yet, Lucille Ball was obviously very pregnant (in real life) while she puffed away. She wore robes and aprons to hide it because her character was not pregnant, but it was painfully obvious whenever her contour could be seen. (Note how in the scene above she was in a very odd outfit for wandering around the apartment.)
Later in the episode, there was an obvious product placement. Fred and Ricky each drank a bottle of Ruppert beer on camera, and when they set the bottles down, the labels were conveniently turned toward the camera and in focus.
From her Instagram: