He can’t stand for anyone else to get attention, particularly when they use the spotlight to diss him non-stop, so you know he will come up with one of his biggest distractions today or tomorrow or the next day, in order to move the focus back from the Democratic convention onto himself. You know it will be big and outrageous. What are your guesses?
- Will he arrest a major political opponent?
- Will he pardon some major criminal like Manafort?
- Will he insist that the election will require a do-over if there are too many mail-in ballots?
- Will he sell fracking rights to the national parks to Exxon?
- Will he sack Ben Carson and replace him with Roger Stone?
- Will he support Q to write the GOP platform?
- Will he announce the beginning of construction on having his head added to Mt. Rushmore?
- Will he announce that he’s replacing Pence on the ticket with Sheriff Joe?
- Will he begin bombing Iran?
- Will he announce that we will leave NATO and start a new Warsaw Pact with Putin and Belarus?
- Will he announce the “mysterious” death of Michael Cohen?
- Will he sell the USPS to the My Pillow guy for two cents on the dollar?
- Will he announce that his next nomination to the Supreme Court will be Julian Assange?
C’mon, you know it’s coming. What will it be? Your guesses …